Thursday 14 March 2013

Good Bye Google Reader

So as you have heard Google Reader is being retired in the summer. I know, bummer right?
I should probably look at joining other readers, but for now the main one I will be using is bloglovin as I find its interface the simplest and most user friendly.


And now I am going to spend the next half an hour before work trying to transfer all the blogs I'm currently following on to google reader, fun times.

Let's end this post with a picture of Boris. 


4 comments:

  1. eeee boris :) wheres minnie?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She moves too quickly for me to get a decent picture of her.

      Delete
  2. So bummed about Google Reader! It's so simple and user-friendly. I wil definitely miss it. I'm giving Feedly a try.

    Boris is such a cutie-pie!
    xo Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will miss it too, I know its my reader or choice! I've not heard of Feedly, will have to check it out.

      Thanks, he is such a docile sweet boy! x

      Delete