Thursday 11 April 2013

Recent Skincare Repurchases

I think it's always great to see what people have repurchased, it gives me more faith in a product if I know someone has used it up and liked it enough to get it again rather than trying to find something better so I thought I would share my recent repurchases!

Happy shiny new products, sad empty products.

I have repurchased the Emma Hardie cleansing balm, which is by far my favourite cleanser I have ever tried. With a price tag of £34 this beauty isn't cheap, but it is fantastic! I actually have a whole post dedicated to the amazingness of it right here, but to recap it just removes all the make up and underground grime from my face and leaves my skin feeling very clean and soft.
I went to Scotland the other weekend and didn't take my cleanser as I only had hand luggage, I'm not surprised that I am now breaking out, something that hasn't happened since I started using the cleanser.

The other product I repurchased is Pixi Face Shield moisturiser with SPF15.
This is a lovely basic moisturiser, with minimal ingredients and feels great on my skin. 
I have had issues with moisturisers in the past where I get a rash of little bumps under my skin which I think is a allergy. I know it is probably one ingredient that would set the rash off but I've never managed to figure out what it is, but luckily this moisturiser doesn't have that ingredient in it!
It sinks in quickly, moisturises my dehydrated skin, is unfragranced and without any nasties so it doesn't upset my eczema and its just a great basic product that I think would suit a lot of people, and lets not forget it has SPF!
I believe Pixi skincare is only available to buy in store at the moment, I purchased this from the boutique on Carnaby Street and it was £26.

Have you repurchased anything recently? Or are you more of a 'grass is always greener' type person?

2 comments:

  1. The cleansing balm sounds fantastic, especially that it leaves your skin feeling clean AND soft. Usually cleansers that leave me feeling clean make my skin feel tight, and ones that keep my skin soft make me feel greasy. I'm allergic to benzoyl peroxide so I can't use most anti-breakout cleansers, I'm excited to see that the cleansing balm doesn't have it.

    As for repurchasing, I've repurchased the Burt's Bees Natural Solutions gel cleanser and moisturizer. I think I'm going to try out some new mascaras, though, my current one gives me long, dark lashes, but it drops little speckles under my eyes by the end of the day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My skin is so dry I really can't use any cleansers that make my skin feel tight any more, it's just too uncomfortable!

      Oh I do love Burts Bees, especially the honey body lotion, and of course their lip balms.

      For mascara I love Make Up Forever smokey lash mascara, and Covergirl last blast!

      Delete