Monday 27 May 2013

New look Wish List

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I love creating wish lists! This time I decided to do a whole wish list with items from New Look.
These are my picks:



1. Hoop earrings. I'm a big hoop earrings fan, especially if they are gold as I think they go great with my colouring when I am tanned. I particularly like these because of the neon pink, it adds a great splash of colour to summer outfits. 

2. Contrast panel bodycon dress. I love this dress and because of the panels I think it would be very flattering and create a great body shape. The nude colours make it wearable for work and day too.

3. Floral headband I know these are very festival appropriate, but I just like wearing them to add a bit of whimsy to pretty floral dresses. 

4. Nude bowler bag. Can you tell I have a thing for nude at the moment? And mint and coral... Anyway the reason I picked this bag is because I think it's a great size to take out shopping or on dates because it isn't too big. I also love how structured it is. 

5. Lace skater skirt I think this skirt is so pretty. I have only recently got into wearing skirts and I have some lovely tops that I like to tuck into skater skirts like this one. The New Look website actually suggested a cropped polka dot top, I really liked the way it looked but I'm not sure if I'm brave enough to wear a cropped top.

6. Oversized t-shirt. I have been looking for a top like this for ages. I have an amazing pair of galaxy print leggings and I think this would go great with them as this is long enough to cover any chance of camel toe and it's nice and loose. I think this would also be nice with a pair of jeans to wear to work and wouldn't look too dressed down.

7. Peter Pan collar skater dress. I'm a massive skater dress fan as they flatter my pair shaped figure. This one ticks all the right boxes for me, it's the right shape, great colour, and best of all, it has a peter pan collar! I love peter pan collars, I think they look very cute.

So that is my picks for today. I actually love everything and it's so hard to just window shop, I must not give in and order everything today!
One good thing about this weight loss thing though, is that when I drop a dress size, I'll have a good excuse to go shopping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment